IBM / Unica Campaign Developer
- Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Our client is a woman-owned, full-service management consulting firm headquartered in Atlanta that works with Fortune 500 and mid-market companies. Their team of consultants includes experts in the areas of Revenue Growth, Operational Performance, IT Management, Business Intelligence, and Change Management. The company is experiencing triple digit, three-year revenue growth and is actively seeking to hire subject matter experts to support existing and new client projects. If you have the demonstrated abilities to excel in this role and like the idea of working on local projects, then we would love to speak with you!
This is an opportunity to be a part of a project team that will design, code, execute and measure marketing campaigns in a Teradata environment for a global brand. The Unica Campaign Developer will be responsible for end-to-end marketing campaign delivery from requirements gathering through campaign execution and measurement. Ideal candidates will demonstrate experience architecting campaign design and code within the IBM Unica Campaign tool in support of a variety of marketing stakeholders.
We believe qualifications should be more than just checklist of skills, but there are some absolute non-negotiables for this position. If you don't have experience with Unica Campaign (which is now IBM Campaign) you shouldn't apply.
- Excellent technical coding/data skills—SAS or SQL, preferably in a Teradata environment.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Excellent business requirements/consultation skills, capable of working with end users to define and clarify campaign requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of and proficiency in IBM campaign and demonstrated success in campaign flowchart design/setup to fulfill complex requirements.
- Excellent attention to detail and thoroughness in QA of work products—campaign flowchart logic, output files, etc.
Forrest Johnson Recruiting and our clients provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.