Front Desk Agent
- 1 Inner Park Road, Grand Teton National Park, Moran, WY
- Salaried/Hourly: Hourly
- FLSA Type: Non-Exempt
- Employment Category: Regular
The Front Desk Agent is responsible for coordinating reservations, greeting and registering guests upon arrival, assisting with guest requests, processing payments, and providing excellent service to all guests and visitors.
- Greets guests upon arrival, performs check-ins, provides guest with any information needed while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Books and processes lodging and activity reservations accurately.
- Provides information to guests regarding property policies, property activities, and the surrounding area; Assists with planning activities, answers questions and provides accurate, helpful information.
- Responds to and resolves guest inquires, complaints, and concerns.
- Responds to emergency calls and reports incidents as necessary.
- Answers and directs all incoming calls, schedules and performs wake up calls.
- Accurately posts room charges and checks out departing guests.
- Prepares daily reports.
- Accurately processes guest payments for lodging, services, rentals, licenses, miscellaneous items, etc.
- Ensures guest security by properly handling guest information and keys.
- Ensures the Front Desk and surrounding area stays clean and organized.
- Properly handles lost and found items.
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs.
- Works extra shifts and hours as required.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to communicate via telephone, email, radio, etc.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent Accounting skills; Ability to accurately complete cash and credit card transactions.
- Ability to handle guest complaints in a professional manner.
- Ability to Multi-Task; Work quickly and thoroughly when under pressure.
- Knowledge of surrounding facilities, activities, and features.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Must be able to understand normal conversation and accurately communicate information.
- Ability to stand and walk on paved, unpaved, uneven and sometimes slippery surfaces for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb stairs occasionally.
- Ability to twist, turn, push, pull, finger, grasp, and reach down, forward and overhead repetitively; Stoop, squat, kneel, and crouch occasionally.
- Ability to operate a telephone and a computer.
- Ability to remain seated for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use general cleaning supplies; Grasp, lift, push, pull and use cleaning equipment.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds occasionally.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent, or previous customer service, hospitality, or related work experience preferred.
- Previous experience working with hospitality management systems a plus.