- 1 Inner Park Road, Grand Teton National Park, Moran, WY
- Salaried/Hourly: Hourly
- FLSA Type: Non-Exempt
- Employment Category: Seasonal
The Campground Attendant greets and assists guests, ensures compliance with campground rules, maintains campsites, and provides exceptional customer service to all campground visitors.
- Reservations operations: cash handling, checking in guests, answering the phone.
- Must be visible and available to answer questions and help visitors and guests when needed.
- Conducts daily litter pickup, cleans shower house, sinks, toilets, and urinals, sweeps and mops floors, washes mirrors, walls, stalls, empties trash and stocks comfort station closets and office with supplies; Empties and sorts recycling receptacles and cleans recycle bins.
- Educates guests on campground rules and laws; walks the campground and enforces all campground rules including but not limited to pet regulations, teasing/feeding wild animals, enforcement of noise ordinance, enforcement of checkout time, ensure all visitors only have one vehicle per site, and inspect all campsites for out-of-date site permits.
- Reports all rules violations to management.
- Rakes and cleans sites of debris upon guest departure.
- Communicates out-of-order sites and facilities to the Maintenance Department
- Rakes and cleans sites of debris upon guest departure including site fire rings.
- Reports and assists with campground repairs.
- Cleans and sweeps assigned areas including public areas, walkways, lobbies, etc.
- Is thoroughly familiar with Hotel and Company policies, procedures and Standards of Conduct
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs and policies.
- Works extra shifts and hours as required.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Read, write, speak and understand basic English.
- Strict attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to use cleaning supplies.
- Ability to understand and communicate both written and verbal directions.
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks.
- Good computer skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Must be able to understand normal conversation and accurately communicate information.
- Ability to stand and walk on paved, unpaved, uneven and sometimes slippery surfaces for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders occasionally.
- Ability to remain balanced; Stoop, squat, kneel, crouch, twist, turn, push, pull, finger, grasp, and reach down, forward and overhead repetitively.
- Manual dexterity to grasp and handle cash, coins, paper, phones, etc.
- Must be able to operate a computer.
- Ability to remain seated for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use general cleaning supplies; Grasp, lift, push, pull and use cleaning equipment.
- Ability to use outdoor maintenance equipment such as a rake, post hole digger, broom, etc.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds daily.
- The worker is subject to both inside and outside environmental conditions: Adverse conditions may include extreme heat and/or cold, wind, humidity and sometimes inclement weather.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent and 1 year of campground/RV Park, experience working with public or related work experience, or equivalent combination of work experience and education required.
- Prior work experience with, and knowledge of cleaning supplies.