- Grand Canyon Lodge - North Rim AZ-67, North Rim, AZ
- Salaried/Hourly: Hourly
- FLSA Type: Non-Exempt
- Employment Category: Seasonal
The Shuttle Driver transports guests and employees using a company vehicle and is responsible for providing a safe and comfortable ride for all passengers.
- Provides safe transport of all passengers.
- Maintains a helpful and professional demeanor.
- Adheres to schedule for pick-up and drop-off.
- Maintains accurate records and logs of passenger pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Assists passengers with requests for ride services; schedules as appropriate.
- Maintains a clean and safe vehicle.
- Reports maintenance concerns to the Maintenance Department.
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs.
- Works extra shifts and hours as required.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A valid Driver’s License is Required.
- Read, write, speak and understand English effectively.
- Must be able to work independently.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Must be able to understand normal conversation and accurately communicate information.
- Ability to stand and walk on paved, unpaved, uneven and sometimes slippery surfaces for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb stairs occasionally.
- Ability to remain balanced; Stoop, squat, kneel, and crouch, occasionally and twist, turn, grasp, and reach down, forward and overhead frequently.
- Ability to remain seated for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use general cleaning supplies; Grasp, lift, push, pull and use cleaning equipment.
- Manual dexterity to grasp and handle paper, phones, etc.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle including in inclement weather.
- The worker is subject to both inside and outside environmental conditions: Adverse conditions may include extreme heat and/or cold, wind, humidity and sometimes inclement weather.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent, or previous cab, ride sharing, chauffeur, shuttle, or driving-related work experience highly preferred.
- Two years of customer service experience preferred.