Employee Dining Room Cook
- 1 Inner Park Road, Grand Teton National Park, Moran, WY
- Salaried/Hourly: Hourly
- FLSA Type: Non-Exempt
- Employment Category: Seasonal
The EDR Cook works with the EDR Manager/Assistant Manager to design weekly menus, prepare and cook nutritious, well-balanced meals for approximately 140 staff, and to provide a pleasant dining experience for all Signal Mountain Lodge staff.
- Help plan weekly menus
- Prepare and cook nutritious and well-balanced meals for approximately 140 staff
- Rotate fresh foods daily
- Help clean the EDR kitchen and dining facilities on a daily basis
- Wash dishes, pots and pans, empty garbage, compost, recycle and other similar kitchen duties as assigned
- Follow and maintain proper NPS and PHS sanitation principles and procedures
- Order, receive and check-in deliveries properly
- Put groceries away in proper places in dry storeroom, freezer, and walk-in refrigerator
- Provide high quality meals in a timely manner and in sufficient quantities to all Signal Mountain Lodge staff during the scheduled meal hours
- Maintaining a high degree of positive employee morale
- Clean dining room area and computer room for Signal staff
- Communicate with the EDR Manager about any broken equipment or missed food orders
- Create items for General Store Grab N’ Go menu
- Successfully complete ServSafe training
- Provide a pleasant dining experience for all members of the Signal Mountain Lodge staff
- Complete Signal’s Hazard Communication Program
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs.
- Works extra shifts and hours as required.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned