Restaurant Assistant Manager
- 1 Inner Park Road, Grand Teton National Park, Moran, WY
- Salaried/Hourly: Hourly
- FLSA Type: Non-Exempt
- Employment Category: Seasonal
The Restaurant Assistant Manager assists with Front-of-House operations and staff, facilitates communication throughout the restaurant, ensures compliance with environmental, health, and sanitation policies and laws, and ensures an exceptional dining experience for all guests.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of all front-of-the-house functions; Ensures the proper opening/closing, accounting, reporting, and environmental procedures are followed.
- Resolves customer complaints and personnel issues in a professional manner.
- Communicates efficiently and effectively throughout the restaurant.
- Accurately balances daily receipts and counts out bank and deposits.
- Supervises Front-of-House team members; Assists with processing guest transactions, divides tips, runs daily reports, makes timecard corrections, etc.
- Thoroughly checks all side duties of front-of-the-house staff.
- Assists with the training and scheduling of front-of-house restaurant staff.
- Ensures all Front of House staff have or receive certified food safety and alcohol service training as required.
- Abides by and enforces Recycling, Environmental, Health, and Safety Programs.
- Ensures all products/chemicals used in restaurant are used and stored properly.
- Completes ISO 22000 logs as required.
- Assists throughout the restaurant as necessary and keep the restaurant clean and orderly.
- Assists in Kitchen as needed.
- Works extra shifts and hours as required.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.