- 1 Inner Park Road, Grand Teton National Park, Moran, WY
- Salaried/Hourly: Hourly
- FLSA Type: Non-Exempt
- Employment Category: Seasonal
The Pizzeria Attendant is responsible for front-of-house and back-of-house duties and ensures high food quality, excellent customer service, and a positive guest experience. Greets guests, takes food and drink orders, processes transactions, and prepares, cooks, and delivers food to guests, and helps maintain a clean dining area.
- Greets and assists guests in a friendly and professional manner; Takes guest orders and accurately enters them into the POS system
- Accurately processes credit card and cash transactions; Maintains a balanced register
- Delivers food and drink orders to guest tables
- Prepares and cooks food items; Follows proper food production, portion control, and quality control procedures.
- Busses and resets dining room tables; Washes dishes, utensils and other restaurant items
- Completes opening and closing duties, maintains proper stock levels for retail and guest-self-service items, maintains clean counter and dining areas, and ensures completion of other day-to-day operational needs
- Answers phone as necessary
- Balances balancing register as required
- Completes inventory, cleaning, and other logs
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs and policies
- Responsible for reporting any observed unsafe, suspicious, or unlawful actions to management
- Works extra shifts and hours as required
- Assists in other departments as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to safely use kitchen appliances and utensils.
- Good communication skills including the ability to read, write and understand English.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and be self-motivated.
- Ability to learn all company training materials.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of proper food handling, food storage, and sanitation procedures
- Proper food handling or equivalent certification or ability to obtain upon hire.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Must be able to understand normal conversation and accurately communicate information.
- Ability to stand and walk on paved, unpaved, uneven and sometimes slippery surfaces for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb stairs occasionally.
- Ability to twist, turn, push, pull, and reach down, forward and overhead repetitively; Kneel, squat, stoop and crouch frequently.
- Ability and manual dexterity to use small kitchen utensils/tools and operate appliances such as mixer, ovens, dishwasher, steamer, flat top, grill, fryer, knives, whisks, etc.
- Must be able to use general cleaning supplies; Grasp, lift, push, pull and use cleaning equipment.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds daily.
- Able to work in hot areas of kitchen (around dishwasher, ovens, cooking equipment) and cold areas (walk in refrigerators and freezers).
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Knowledge of safe food preparation and kitchen operations including cooking, dishwashing and cleaning skills required.
- One year of cooking work experience, preferably in the Hospitality Industry preferred