Leek's Marina Attendant
- 1 Inner Park Road, Grand Teton National Park, Moran, WY
- Salaried/Hourly: Hourly
- FLSA Type: Non-Exempt
- Employment Category: Seasonal
The Marina Attendant assists in the operation of the Marina facilities while providing exceptional customer service to our guest. Responsibilities include but are limited to, providing docking support to customers, payment processing, grounds keeping, facility cleaning, and maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Approach all incoming boats and aid boaters in docking and securing their vessels.
- Follow all safety requirements and precautions when handling fuel.
- Collect payment for goods and services and properly ring up sales in the POS system.
- Drive wrangler boat to taxi buoyers to and from their boats and assist and tow boats to the dock and/or buoys as necessary.
- Maintains cleanliness of marina, docks, rental boats, and rental areas to include restrooms and trash facilities.
- Wear personal protective equipment.
- Teach customers proper boating procedures, following the guidelines prior to a rental.
- Maintain all marina logs.
- Provide a high level of customer service throughout the marina.
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs.
- Works extra shifts and hours as required.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.