Employee Housing Coordinator
- 1 Inner Park Road, Grand Teton National Park, Moran, WY
- Salaried/Hourly: Hourly
- FLSA Type: Non-Exempt
- Employment Category: Seasonal
The Employee Housing Coordinator oversees the general orderliness, cleanliness and safety of staff housing areas.
- Greets new staff and give a short tour of the housing area; checks individuals into and out of housing and issues bed linens and towels.
- Communicates and conducts room inspections and reports any damage to Human Resources.
- Finds and tracks housing maintenance issues, places maintenance requests, ensures completion of maintenance tickets and maintain records.
- Works with Human Resources to coordinate and advises team members of new roommate arrivals in advance.
- Maintains a clean and safe living environment inside and outside housing buildings; Vacuums carpets, sweeps and mops floors, cleans stairwells, washes windows, removes trash, empties recycle bins, dusts and cleans housing lobbies, entrances and laundry rooms.
- Maintains an adequate inventory of supplies; Distributes, tracks and ensures retrieval of items that are loaned out.
- Assists in maintaining and enforcing the recycling program in housing areas.
- Conducts Environmental and Safety Inspections.
- Communicates and enforces housing Emergency Procedures for all residents and handle emergency phone calls as necessary.
- Drives company vehicle to pick-up and drop-off arriving and departing staff as necessary and to assist with activities related transportation.
- Assists Activities Coordinator as directed with the planning and implementation of staff activities.
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs.
- Works extra shifts and hours as required.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A valid Driver’s License is required.
- Read, write, speak and understand English effectively.
- Certified in CPR/First Aid or the ability to obtain appropriate certifications.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to calmly and effectively resolve employee problems and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Excellent supervisory and/or management skills.
- Knowledge of proper use of cleaning supplies and proper cleaning techniques.
- Basic computer skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Must be able to understand normal conversation and accurately communicate information.
- Ability to stand and walk on paved, unpaved, uneven and sometimes slippery surfaces for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders occasionally.
- Ability to remain balanced; stoop, squat, kneel, crouch, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp, and reach down, forward and overhead frequently.
- Manual dexterity to grasp and handle paper, phones, etc.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to operate a computer.
- Ability to remain seated for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use general cleaning supplies; Grasp, lift, push, pull and use cleaning equipment.
- Must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent, or previous domestic or commercial housekeeping, hospitality or related work experience preferred.
- Prior work experience with, and knowledge of, cleaning chemicals and supplies preferred.