Employee Dining Room Utility
- 1 Inner Park Road, Grand Teton National Park, Moran, WY
- Salaried/Hourly: Hourly
- FLSA Type: Non-Exempt
- Employment Category: Seasonal
The EDR Utility is responsible for assisting in the preparation of nutritious and well-balanced meals for approximately 140 staff and providing exceptional customer service to the SML staff and guests
- Help with the production of all EDR meals by cutting, chopping, cooking, and heating food
- Clean the EDR, kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining facilities daily and weekly as needed
- Rotate fresh foods daily
- Prepare and cook food as assigned by the Employee Dining Room Manager or his/her assistant
- Wash dishes, pots and pans, empty garbage, compost, recycling and other similar kitchen duties as assigned
- Help to provide quality meals and service to staff during their dining experience in the Employee Dining Room
- Sort and remove recyclables at the end of every shift or as directed by EDR supervisor
- Follow established food sanitation principles, procedures and regulation as outlined by the Public Health Service and the National Park Service
- Stock and rotate the salad bar and other condiments as assigned.
- Complete SML’s Hazard Communication Program Training
- Know and follow ISO, OSHA, and all other Environmental, Health, and Safety policies and practices
- Help SML conserve water and energy
- Complete special cleaning projects as assigned
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs.
- Works extra shifts and hours as required.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned