- 1 Inner Park Road, Grand Teton National Park, Moran, WY
- Salaried/Hourly: Hourly
- FLSA Type: Non-Exempt
- Employment Category: Seasonal
The Courier is responsible for driving from Signal Mountain Lodge to town and back to deliver and pick up various packages and supplies.
- Drive company vehicle to/from town, picking up and dropping off packages
- Perform staff shuttle service duties; may pick-up and drop-off arriving and departing staff to bus station/airport at irregular hours
- Check with General Manager/Director of Operations and Accounting before leaving for town
- Check with Maintenance department on daily basis for needed supplies
- Check in with Accounting department daily; pick up change orders
- Maintain positive relationships and communications with vendors and contractors
- Follow MSDS and keep updated
- Back trailers into various locations and unhook in a safe manner
- Secure items for safe transport using rope and/or tie-downs as necessary
- Pick up recycling material at recycling storage area, dorm areas, kitchen, general store, campground, and Leek’s Marina & Restaurant
- Sort and separate recycling materials as necessary
- Deliver recyclable materials to the recycling center in town daily for proper recycling
- Keep accurate logs of amounts recycled. Fill out “Bill of Re-use” forms when necessary
- Keep receipts and order slips organized and turn in to General Manager and/or Accounting
- Clean recycling bins and trailer
- Maintain courier truck by checking oil, having oil changed, cleaning the truck interior and exterior and any other maintenance as required
- Drive company vehicles on and off property in a safe, law-abiding manner and follow SML’s driver safety program
- Drive vehicle to town dump as necessary
- Help identify and pull weeds as needed
- Clean and/or maintain SML vehicles
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs.
- Works extra shifts and hours as required.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.