- 1 Inner Park Road, Grand Teton National Park, Moran, WY
- Salaried/Hourly: Hourly
- FLSA Type: Non-Exempt
- Employment Category: Seasonal
The Busser is responsible for cleaning and re-setting tables, assisting guests, and providing excellent customer service.
- Pre-buses tables; clears plates, glassware and silverware as guests finish.
- Buses and re-sets tables and guest areas; removes dishes and glassware, cleans, and sets tables promptly and efficiently.
- Keeps assigned restaurant items stocked; Returns clean plates, glasses, utensils, etc. to appropriate areas.
- Properly disposes of leftover foods and garbage.
- Moves restaurant tables and chairs as necessary to accommodate different sized groups of diners.
- Completes daily and special cleaning projects.
- Assists with and accommodates guest special requests.
- Properly reclaims condiments, sugars, jams, etc. as required.
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs and policies.
- Works extra shifts and hours as required.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Read, write, speak and understand basic English.
- Ability to learn all company training materials.
- Must possess good verbal communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Knowledge of proper food handling, food storage, and sanitation procedures
- Proper food handling or equivalent certification or ability to obtain upon hire.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Must be able to understand normal conversation and accurately communicate information.
- Ability to stand and walk on paved, unpaved, uneven and sometimes slippery surfaces for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, push, pull, twist, turn, finger, and grasp repetitively.
- Manual dexterity to grasp and handle plates, glasses, mugs, silverware, etc.
- Must be able to properly handle and carry a large, heavy tray of food items and/or dishes and glassware.
- Ability to reach down, forward and overhead frequently.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds repetitively and 40 pounds daily.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent, or previous restaurant related work experience, or equivalent combination of work experience and education preferred.
- Knowledge of sanitary and safe food handling helpful.
- Previous hospitality or customer service experience helpful.