- 1 Canyon Lodge Highway 63, Bryce Canyon, UT
- Salaried/Hourly: Hourly
- FLSA Type: Non-Exempt
- Employment Category: Seasonal
The Line Cook prepares food orders accurately and in a timely fashion in a high volume and fast-paced kitchen. Ensures an excellent guest experience and helps ensure the Kitchen remains clean, organized, and in compliance with sanitation requirements.
- Prepares/cooks food items and dishes using grill, flat top, oven, fryer, steamer, toaster/salamander, small kitchen appliances, and kitchen utensils including various knives.
- Prepares all food following recipes as written; Follows all kitchen portion control measures.
- Makes cooking adjustments to accommodate guest requests.
- Maintains relevant kitchen documentation; Prepares prep work, thawing, and stocking lists.
- Performs shift preparation, nightly shutdowns, and cleaning duties; Cleans and organizes kitchen, cooking line, and work station.
- Performs kitchen operations and procedures in accordance with sanitation regulations and guidelines.
- Organizes refrigerators and cooking line.
- Performs cleaning tasks as necessary.
- Assists with food running, busing, dish washing, and other related tasks as required
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs.
- Works extra shifts and hours as required.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.