- 1 Canyon Lodge Highway 63, Bryce Canyon, UT
- Salaried/Hourly: Hourly
- FLSA Type: Non-Exempt
- Employment Category: Seasonal
Housekeepers are responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction and the timely, thorough and consistent turn-over and cleanliness of assigned guest rooms.
- Stocks and organizes supply cart.
- Removes soiled/dirty linens from all beds.
- Inspects linens prior to placing in rooms and returns any torn or dirty linens to supply room.
- Distributes clean linens to stayovers, as requested.
- Cleans/scrubs shower, tub, toilet, sink, counters, mirrors and glasses.
- Vacuums carpets; Mops all tile floors; Dusts all furniture, and polishes as needed.
- Cleans microwaves, refrigerators and sinks.
- Checks bathroom inventory items and restocks any missing items as necessary.
- Folds clean linens as necessary; Places linen package in each room.
- Assists customers with specific requests.
- Cleans and organizes supply room.
- Complies with security procedures.
- Uses personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Restocks cleaning supplies as needed.
- Reports repair and maintenance items.
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs.
- Works extra shifts and hours as required.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.