- 1 Canyon Lodge Highway 63, Bryce Canyon, UT
- Salaried/Hourly: Hourly
- FLSA Type: Non-Exempt
- Employment Category: Seasonal
The Dishwasher helps assists with operational success by ensuring all cookware (pots and pans), dishes, utensils and glassware are clean and available in a timely manner. Responsible for organizing, stocking and storing all cleaned dishes and other assigned areas.
- Load, unload and operate the dish washing machine; add proper amount of dish-washing liquid/chemicals as needed.
- Follow all procedures necessary to keep the dishwashing machine operating at health department standards.
- Properly store and organize clean pots, pans, dishes and utensils in proper areas.
- Notify the Kitchen Manager when the necessary dish-washing liquid/chemicals or supplies are running low and need to be ordered.
- Check, sweep and/or mop all floors to keep clean and free of debris.
- Check and clean all drains empty and rinse drain screens/traps as needed to keep free of debris.
- Check and restock all hand-washing stations with necessary supplies such as soap and paper towels, etc.
- Clean, sanitize and polish all food areas and stainless-steel surfaces daily or as needed.
- Use personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Receive incoming food deliveries and help store food items in proper places as necessary.
- Clean assigned areas after each meal session including bus tables to remove dirty dishes, wipe down/clean tables, chairs and empty trash bins, etc.
- Scrub and clean ovens, as needed.
- Assist Cooks with food preparation and service as needed.
- Follows all Kitchen, health, and sanitation procedures.
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs and policies.
- Works extra shifts and hours as required.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.