Public Facilities Attendant
- 89 E Center Street, Kanab, UT
- Salaried/Hourly: Hourly
- FLSA Type: Non-Exempt
- Employment Category: Seasonal
We’ve recently made some changes to our application process. If you are willing to accept any available seasonal position you will only need to apply to Any Seasonal Position in the list of open positions. If you are only interested in specific positions, please apply directly to each position you are interested in.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Public Facilities Attendant is responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of public areas such as restrooms, showers, and laundry facilities. The incumbent ensures public areas are ready for use by guests by keeping the areas supplied, clean and in working order.
- Cleans and organizes public bathrooms, showers, and laundry areas by sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, disinfecting, etc.
- Ensures public areas are properly stocked with toiletries and related items.
- Responsible for grounds keeping and litter control in public areas.
- Checks for and reports issues with any public are equipment including lights, toilets, sinks, showers, doors, washers, dryers, change machines, etc.
- Report any unsafe and/or hazardous conditions.
- Other duties as assigned.
MARGINAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES/FUNCTIONS:
- Works additional hours and shifts as required.
- Works in other departments and locations as required.
- Provide courteous service and location information to guests.
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs.
- Works extra shifts and hours as required.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Must have guest service skills who thrives on public contact.
- Communication skill.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to learn quickly and follow instructions accurately.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitizing products and chemical safety.
- Knowledge of Park facilities, activities, features and services.
- Must be flexible and open to changes in procedures.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Ability to lift and transport items weighing up to 50 pounds or more.
- Walk on a variety of surfaces and stand throughout an 8-hour shift.
- Kneel; bend; stoop; turn/twist; and reach down, forward and overhead repetitively.
- Ability to perform manual physical labor inside and outside even in inclement weather.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Previous housekeeping and/or custodial experience helpful
Forever Resorts Lodging, LLC dba Parry Lodge provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.