- 89 E Center Street, Kanab, UT
- Salaried/Hourly: Hourly
- FLSA Type: Non-Exempt
- Employment Category: Seasonal
We’ve recently made some changes to our application process. If you are willing to accept any available seasonal position you will only need to apply to Any Seasonal Position in the list of open positions. If you are only interested in specific positions, please apply directly to each position you are interested in.
Housekeepers are responsible for the timely, thorough and consistent turn-over and cleanliness of assigned guest rooms.
- Stock and organize supply cart.
- Remove soiled/dirty linens from all beds.
- Inspect linens prior to placing in rooms and return any torn or dirty linens to supply room.
- Distribute clean linens to stayovers, as requested.
- Clean/scrub shower, tub, toilet, sink, counters, mirrors and glasses.
- Vacuum carpets; Mop all tile floors; Dust all furniture, polishing as needed.
- Clean microwaves, refrigerators and sinks.
- Check bathroom inventory items and restock any missing items as necessary.
- Fold clean linens as necessary; Place linen package in each room.
- Assist customers with specific requests.
- Clean and organize supply room.
- Use personal protective equipment (PPE) as required for various tasks.
- Know and follow all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs.
- All other duties as assigned.
MARGINAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES/FUNCTIONS:
- Restock cleaning supplies as needed.
- Report repair and maintenance items to the head maintenance person.
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs.
- Works extra shifts and hours as required.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Able to read, write and understand English and follow cleaning and other instructions, complete checklists and communicate with guests.
- Knowledge of proper use of cleaning chemicals, supplies and cleaning procedures and techniques.
- Self-motivated and good time management skills to complete tasks on time with little or no supervision.
- Attention to detail and cleaning standards.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Climb stairs and walk on paved, unpaved, carpet, tile, wood and uneven surfaces.
- Stand/remain upright for extended periods of time.
- Stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Bend, kneel, stoop and squat repetitively.
- Reach forward and overhead as needed.
- Stand and walk on concrete and paved surfaces for extended periods of time..
- Lift up to 75-pounds.
- Push and pull on an incline and decline.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Prior domestic or commercial housekeeping experience preferred
- Prior work experience with, and knowledge of, cleaning chemicals and supplies
Forever Resorts Lodging, LLC dba Parry Lodge provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.