Market Manager - Rochester, Minnesota
- 17th Ave NW, Rochester, MN 55901, USA
Food Dudes Delivery is a local midwest restaurant delivery and marketing company that has been in the business for 10+ years. We work with restaurant partners and deliver their food to homes, offices, and hotels. Our website features online ordering and up-to-date restaurant menus.
What you’ll do:
As a Market Manager, you will have the opportunity to help grow the Rochester market from the ground up. This means actively managing current restaurant partner relations, adding new restaurant partners, building a successful driver team, and having the ability to be hands-on. Delivering orders is a must when needed and is also a great way to earn extra income. As the market grows you will grow!
Some of your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Deliver orders from our RR partners. Being hands-on and delivering orders when needed is a must.
- Drive restaurant partner relationships via revenue growth & marketing initiatives.
- Signing new resturaunt partners
- Overseeing the installation and maintenance of restaurant tablets for optimal efficiency
- Responsible for the hands-on supervision and performance management of direct reports.
- Liaison to the 1099 delivery workforce in your market, including facilitating the onboarding & activation of 1099 drivers
- Collaborate with all departments at our headquarters (support, payroll, recruitment, dispatch on delivery or other issues etc)
Who you are:
- Nimble: You move fast and accurately in a dynamic environment
- Customer-Focused: Proactively seeks and finds ways to provide the highest standards of service.
- Innovator: Generates and recognizes creative solutions in varying work situations.
- Team player: Collaboration and strong communication skills.
- Effective Communicator: Demonstrates open, honest, and respectful written and verbal communication.
- Results-Oriented: Productively focuses time and resources on activities to produce quality results.
- Forward-Thinking: Problem solver, do whatever it takes attitude
- Strategic Thinker: Views events and possibilities from multiple perspectives. Understands the bigger picture and the interdependencies and effects of other systems.
- Training in receiving and delivering feedback from/to reports, teams, and managers
- Experience in delivery driver cohort performance
- Sales oriented
- Ability to be on call and work weekends
- $400 Per-Week base rate
- + Sales based commissions (Adding new restaurant partners)
- + Earnings from completing Deliveries (Drivers can make $10 - $15 per-delivery on average)
Company Website: https://fooddudesdelivery.com/