- TBD, Moscow, Russian Federation
We operate both on-site at our clients, and remote. Currently expanding our distributed team in London and Moscow with the strongest talent.
FocusReactive is a modern consultancy company with deep specialization in our core development stack. It is not a traditional outsourcing company, therefore we expect each engineer to integrate well into clients product delivery and design process, driving key decision-making.
You will regularly embed with client teams, either in person or remotely, to provide project leadership and technical expertise. When you’re not working on client projects, you’ll have a chance to contribute to our community-leading open source software and polish your presentation skills at our tech events.
- 2+ years experience working with production React applications
- Demonstrable ability to learn quickly
- Experience integrating with cloud services, RESTful APIs, GraphQL
- Proficiency in front-end markup and styling
- Proficiency different software testing strategies
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Familiarity with design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Solid spoken and written English skills
Extra credit for
- Ability to develop semi-complex Node.js applications (API servers, SSR, Tooling)
- Experience with React Native, or native mobile development
- Experience leading teams
- Open source software contributor
- Public speaking/training experience
- Solid learning experience through mentorship and contribution to highly challenging software projects
- Extended training possibilities via workshops, conferences, and online courses
- Time allocation for Open Source and DevRel work
- Deep integration with the international community
- Above the market compensation
- Work-from-home possibilities