Business Support Analyst
We are Focus Finance, a global network of students interested in finance & banking. Our analysts and partners work across 6 report streams (M&A Deals, Industry Trends, Capital Markets, Equity Research, Technical Analysis and Global M&A Outlook) to deliver high-quality and rich content reports to our readership and institutional partners. We bring together 90+ passionate, motivated and determined students from 30 universities across 4 continents to provide a truly international platform for career development and networking. We are active, self-managed and always looking for new challenges.
Please note there is further opportunities for secondary placements within a research role if interested.
Working with us
We provide you with a working environment where personal development and value creation go hand in hand. You will support all of FF’s operations, both internally and externally. You will be in charge of tasks that are essential to the running of the organization, such as the General Publishing Schedule, On/Off boarding process, Internal communication, Process Automatization and more. Furthermore, we seek to bring creative solutions and projects to improve all areas of Focus Finance. This role involves liaising with each team to make sure projects are delivered and published on time. You will have a fundamental role in executing and assisting our quality checks, which are essential to guarantee the consistency and professionalism of our published reports. You will engage with different internal stakeholders to ensure smoothened operations and data exchange flows across the entire organisation. And if you are motivated and curious, more challenging projects and positions are in for you, as well as possibilities to get involved in report writing and financial research.
Your key responsibilities
- Monitor project progression and ensure timely delivery and scheduling of the reports
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders to ensure continued and efficient cross-organisation operations
- Help Focus Finance drive global engagement and strengthen its brand and digital presence
- Identify key improvement areas and implement long term solutions in a collaborative manner.
We carefully recruit all our members to ensure consistency across our branches. We are looking at a number of skills and interests throughout the recruitment process:
- Undergraduate student from any background but with an accentuated interest in the financial sector
- Attention to details and highly organized with excellent communication skills
- International mindset with great adaptability and keen interest in learning new things and diving into new projects
- Problem solver, data savvy, quick learner
- A motivated and curios mindset reflected in the commitment to the role
You may submit your CV and answer the following question (either in the ‘Message to Hiring Manager’ or as an additional attachment):
"Estimate how much coffee is sold every day in London. Clearly state any assumptions you make"
The Human Capital Management team will screen your application and will inform you of the next steps in the projects.
Do you have questions regarding this job opening? For more information, please contact Piroska Horvath (Head of Business Support) or the Human Capital Management team using the contact data available on our website (www.focusfinance.org/contact)
Focus Finance provides equal opportunities to all members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.