Junior Financial Operations Analyst
- Valencia Or Remote Spain, Spain
Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 2,800 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 850 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 14 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are seeking 2 energetic, intelligent Financial Operations Analysts reporting to the Financial Operations Supervisor. Based in Valencia or Spain remote, the candidate will provide finance and operational support for the international payments businesses.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Compliance verification on identification documents and invoices, along with reporting, to meet regulatory requirements
- Setting up payments in Flywire systems ready for processing
- Reconciling transactions, financial data, and other information to the company's accounting system
- Answering phone calls, emails and help-desk tickets regarding customer and payee queries and requests
- Ad-hoc research activities
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- First working experience in Payments or other related field
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisation capability
- Customer focus and proven interpersonal skills
- Effective communication and escalation skills
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- The ability to work independently, and part of a wider team
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Exposure to, or experience working in international education, is preferred
- University degree qualification – preferably a Finance related discipline
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.