Senior Finance Systems Analyst
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 2,400 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 130 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 500 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Senior Financial Systems Analyst to support our accounting and finance teams and the use of our corporate systems. The role requires strong technical knowledge of ERP systems, a background in accounting and good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Support finance team in their use of finance software tools – NetSuite, Adaptive Insights, FloQast, Expensify, and Approve.com - including troubleshooting errors and developing requests for searches, reports, KPI’s, and dashboards
- Assist with integrations between internal and external systems such as banking systems
- Develop comprehensive testing process for Netsuite system updates and changes to configurations by identifying test criteria, developing test scripts and documenting results
- Provide training to end users
- Document existing processes – develop library of “how to” documents and update processes when changes are made
- Identify areas for streamlining and creating more efficiency, develop solutions, and implement those solutions
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality and customizations, evaluate new features as they are announced.
- Assist in development of Excel based templates to automate data preparation to upload into various systems
Here’s What We’re Look For:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Accounting, or Information Technology
- 4-5 years of experience as a systems analyst or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of ERP solutions, preferably NetSuite
- Experience with the following systems is a plus: Expensify, Adaptive Insights, FloQast, Approve.com
- Experience working in multi subsidiary and currency environment
- Proven problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills
- Experience supporting a distributed Finance and Accounting team across time zones and countries
- Excellent understanding of Finance/Accounting processes
- Working knowledge of csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics, and workflows
- Advanced Data Analysis with Excel such as v-lookups and pivot tables
- Basic understanding of SOX compliance and internal controls
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Technologies We Use:
- Adaptive Insights
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys
- by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don’t worry - this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with