Senior Sales Manager, Education
Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 2,400 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 130 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 500 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Senior Sales Manager who will spend most of their time with prospective clients! Flywire is seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Sales Manager to join our growing team in Singapore for the Asia market (Less Japan & ANZ). This position is accountable for the full sales cycle from start to getting them onboard, pursuing new business and opportunities in order to effectively acquire, lead, and profitably grow our client database. This person will convert client conversations into qualified, developed, proposed, and closed sales opportunities.
- Focus on developing strategic education accounts
- Work autonomously to meet and exceed sales targets
- Investigate and solve problems for clients by tailoring plans which addresses their needs
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the business product offering and value proposition
- Work with internal teams to engage audiences and develop business strategies
- Be involved in Presentations, Demos and events to build up a robust client base
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- At least 8 years of experience in selling across APAC
- Experience in sourcing prospects - including account development and cold calling
- Experience in the Education or payments industry will be advantageous
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/ Google Workspace
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don’t worry - this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.