- USA Remote, US, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 2,400 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 130 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 500 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are looking for a bright, motivated, and hardworking Client Analyst (CA) to work within an existing portfolio of Education clients, as part of our Client Operations Team. The Client Analyst will work closely with the Relationship Management, Sales, Client Experience Solutions teams and Technical Account Management teams in order to to support our clients, analyze data, evaluate/monitor payer interactions/communications, and resolve escalated issues.
- Maintain & Support
- Collection of client stats, market data, benchmarks and reporting in CRM
- Stakeholder mapping and Account plans
- Client communications, website presence, bank account and payment networks updates
- Competition/riskClient data and translate it into insights
- Payer/client product feedback and analysis
- Key indicators for potential alerts/trends
- Payment and country trends
Training & Events:
- Conduct staff/dept training/webinars as needed
- Attend/present at student orientations and student group events online and offline.
- Uncover additional opportunities within client portfolio
- Escalation point for operational issues, settlement, reconciliation, transactional and technical client support
- Account meeting follow-ups
- Client touch points: product, service, and industry updates
- Preparation of marketing assets - digital media kit, translated payer guides and documents that support growth in payer utilisation
Here’s What We’re Look For:
- 2-4 years of experience in customer/client support, account management, and/or project management preferred.
- Experience in Higher Education, Payments, Banking & Finance, and/or Technology Platforms (Beneficial)
- Strong problem solving and project management skills with attention to detail, time management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Familiar with cloud business applications including Salesforce, Slack, Google and Looker a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- A self starter with the ability to work alone, as well as part of a team in a fast-moving environment.
- Takes initiative, willing to engage internally and externally and think outside the box.
- BS/BA in Business, Communications, Marketing or similar (preferred)
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don’t worry - this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 30 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire. #LI-Remote
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer.