Cloud Security - Summer Intern
- Valencia, Spain
Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also outbehave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of global payment solutions.
We, at Flywire, are looking for a Cloud Security Enthusiast to join our Risk & Security team in Valencia, Spain! The main focus of the Risk & Security Intern’s work will be in supporting and innovating our cloud and infrastructure security program, reviewing infrastructures, implementing controls and helping the security team develop new projects.
This intern will work in a DevSecOps environment, collaborating with our developers and technologies like AWS, GitLab, continuous monitoring, working on infrastructure as code and much more. Our ideal candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with a global, culturally diverse, and dynamic team, and participate in a competitively paid internship program!
- Review and inspect cloud, infrastructure and network configuration changes from a security point of view
- Provide support on infrastructure regulatory and compliance controls
- Handle daily operations and tasks pertaining to security
- Build and improve tools for continuous monitoring
- Collaborate with other interns and the business on a summer-long project
FlyMate skills & qualifications:
- Working toward/completed an Undergraduate degree in Computing, Computer Science, Telecommunication, Engineering or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently and with a team
- Willingness to work to approximately 40 hours/week
- Fluency in English (required); other languages are a plus
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 30 nationalities across 9 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.
Flywire participates in E-Verify for all U.S. employees.