People & Culture - Summer Intern
- Valencia, Spain
Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also outbehave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of global payment solutions.
We, at Flywire, are looking for a Human Resources Intern to support our People & Culture Team in Valencia, Spain! This is a multifaceted role which will provide you with experience in many different aspects of HR across the EMEA region. This intern will work closely with the People & Culture Specialist on improving the FlyMate journey, as well as motivating and supporting our global team in achieving the Company vision.
Our ideal candidate can look forward to an opportunity to collaborate with a global, culturally diverse, and dynamic team, and the chance to participate in a competitively paid internship program!
- Support the new employee onboarding process including, but not limited to, benefits administration, scheduling of departmental trainings, and dissemination of internal communications
- Assist in auditing, generating reports, and maintaining accurate employee information in BambooHR, Flywire’s HRIS system
- Develop and help implement new initiatives to cultivate a positive and engaging workplace and culture
- Conduct day-to-day management of administrative tasks and other projects.
- Work with other interns and the business on a summer-long project
FlyMate Skills & Qualifications
- International experience/interest in an international work setting
- Ability to multitask and prioritize various projects on any given day
- Genuine interest in learning more about the field of human resources
- Working toward/completed an Undergraduate degree
- Ability to work 40 hours/week
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English (required); other languages are a plus
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 30 nationalities across 9 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.