Customer Account Specialist
- Lehi, UT, USA
Fluent Home has opened a brand-new state of the art call center facility right in the heart of the Silicon Slopes! We are now seeking highly motivated,Account Specialists looking to expand their careers, and provide a world class service experience at our Lehi, UT office!
Fluent Home is Canada’s largest privately-owned home automation/security company. Headquartered in Edmonton, AB Canada. Since founding in 2011, Fluent has experienced exponential growth and wants you to join us in our fun office environment! Our new facility also features an on-site Gym, rock climbing wall, basketball court, beach volleyball courts, and FREE fitness classes daily (with personal trainer Jordan Pendleton)!
Local applicants only, this is not a work from home position
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY - THIS IS NOT A WORK FROM HOME POSITION
As an Account Specialist, you will be responsible for onboarding new customers, providing exceptional customer service, and tech support to our account base of over 50,000 customers (and counting) in a call center environment. This is NOT a sales job and there are no sales quotas to meet. However, you will have the opportunity to upsell customers on products they want in their homes.
The pay grows as you grow to $13.00 per hour! $11.00 during training, $12.00 during the first 90 days and $13.00 after 90 days.
There are several avenues of opportunity to make more than your hourly rate. Many of our agents are earning up to $16.00 per hour by simply offering the customer products to better their home automation/security systems!
- We will work with your schedule but must be able to work a shift after 12:00 pm
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Accuracy and speed in typing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- NO CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
Compensation & Benefits
- The pay grows as you grow to $13.00 per hour! $11.00 during training, $12.00 during the first 90 days and $13.00 after 90 days.
- $.50 per hour for Spanish bilingual
- Relaxed and Casual Business Environment
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Free on site gym with Trainer
- Medical/Dental/Eyeware Benefits for full-time employees
- Generous H.S.A. contribution
JOIN A COMPANY WITH EXCELLENT GROWTH OPPORTUNITY!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.