- Cleveland, OH, USA
Fluent Home is an established and always-growing home automation company. We are proud to help customers across North America live safer and more convenient lives. With a wide variety of technology options Fluent is one of the most versatile security companies in the industry. Coupled with our commitment to customer service and family values Fluent is one of the best places to work and grow.
We are looking for Alarm Technicians to install and service our products. In this capacity you will be responsible for:
- The completion of scheduled repairs of alarm and home automation systems including but not limited to door and window sensors, motion sensors, glass break sensors, remote controls, cameras, thermostats, door locks, appliance modules and all other products used by the Company.
- Being reasonably available to self dispatch to service calls and insuring prompt arrival to customers’ homes and businesses.
- Providing reports of weekly inventory of on hand equipment and pulled equipment as well as operational and defective equipment. Responsible for insuring that defective equipment is returned to the inventory department.
- Must be willing to travel as required to perform the service needs of the company’s customers.
- Must have a clean driving record which satisfies the company’s standards and requirements as well as a valid current driver’s license.
- Must be able to see, hear; write and speak the English language with proficiency.
- Must be able to stand, walk, reach and bend for extended periods of times.
- May be required to exert up to 50 lbs of force occasionally and up to 20 lbs of force frequently.
- Must be able to climb a ladder and sufficiently flexible to crawl through attics and crawl spaces when required. Must have considerable dexterity in his/her hands, fingers and wrists in order to perform the service work. Must have good vision particularly when there is a need to see smaller tools or parts or to take measurements.
- Must have the ability to drive extended distances to and from service calls.
- Must be willing and able to stay in hotels, motels or other accommodations provided by the company
Position is full time and permanent.
Fluent Home offers its benefit eligible employees with an excellent benefits and compensation package including but not limited to medical, dental, eyeware, life insurance and 401k benefits. Employees can enjoy paid holidays, paid time off and an amazing environment where can be themselves and work with their friends.
We look forward to hearing from you!