Technical Support Representative
- Edmonton, AB, Canada
We sell and install state-of-the-art wireless security and home automation systems for homes and businesses and we offer an array of technologically advanced products to enhance the security of our customers. Our mission is saving lives and are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
The Tech Support Representative is an essential member of the Customer Loyalty Department. This position acts as a liaison between the company and the Customers and Technicians. The individual in this position must possess excellent communication skills as this person is responsible for directing the work of field service employees over the telephone. This position requires excellent people skills and a dedication to providing quality service while maintaining an above average knowledge base of the alarm equipment and systems. This individual must also be highly organized and able to efficiently converse with field service workers to guide them in their handling of service related issues.
• Responsible for speaking with Customers, Sales Representatives, Field Service Technicians, and Summer Installers telephonically and providing the necessary support in response to questions regarding the installation and troubleshooting of GE, 2 GIG, DSC, Honeywell equipment including but not limited to GSM, telephone line communication, wireless and hardwired sensors, motion detectors and any other equipment installed by Fluent Home and its dealers
• Responsible for performing work in a high volume call center environment to insure inquiries are addressed and resolved timely and accurately
• Any and all further tasks reasonably associated with this position
- Demonstrated experience with the repair or trouble shooting of technology.
- Preferred experience with the installation and service of alarm systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal or zero supervision
- A willingness to work flexible shifts and weekends when necessary
- Must have the ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude and willingness to contribute to a positive work environment.
- Must have a strong analytical ability as this quality is required to effectively communicate with all levels of employees, management and customers.
- Must be willing and able to stay abreast of updates to the installation and service procedures pertaining to company products.
- Previous experience with the installation of home security products preferred but not required.
- Must have very effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have an excellent command of the English language
Compensation & Benefits
- $16.00 - $19.00 depending on experience
- Relaxed and Casual Business Environment
- Extended Medical, Prescription, Dental and Life Insurance
JOIN A COMPANY WITH EXCELLENT GROWTH OPPORTUNITY!