Technical Support Representative
- Lehi, UT, USA
Our goal is to help our customers live safer, more efficient and easier lives. We offer the most advanced and customer-friendly security alarm and home automation products in the industry. Coupled with our commitment to superior customer service and our family-first approach to business, Fluent is an ideal place to work and grow.
Technical Support Representatives promote a supportive and customer oriented environment that engages in real time trouble shooting of alarm systems and peripherals. Educates Fluent Home's Customers and Technicians about the use of our products and provide additional service opportunities.
- Must have experience trouble shooting technology with a veriety of customers
- Previous experience installing home security products preferred, but not required
- Must be atleast 18 years old
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal or zero supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude and willingness to contribute to a positive work environment.
- Must have a strong analytical ability as this quality is required to effectively communicate with all levels of employees, management and customers.
- Must be willing and able to stay abreast of updates to the installation and service procedures pertaining to company products.
- $13.00 - $15.00 p/hr based on experience
- Relaxed and Casual Business Environment
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Free on site gym with Trainer
- Medical/Dental/Eyeware Benefits for full-time employees
- Generous H.S.A. contribution