Senior People Partner (m/f/d)
We are Flink - your online supermarket revolutionising the way you do your grocery shopping. With a wide selection of over 2,400 high-quality products, we aim to deliver to your door in minutes. We put our customers first and ensure all products delivered are fresh and nutritious. Additionally, we can customise our national assortment to be able to offer you unique local products in every city. Our delivery hubs are located in densely populated inner-city locations and we strive to be sustainable by delivering on electric bikes and using packaging that can be recycled.
As a Senior People Partner (m/f/d), you will work closely with our Operations team to build an engaged and high-performing team whilst driving business results through people solutions. In this role, you advise City Managers regarding their organization and our People policy and build solid people plans to create the best team in each hub; addressing workforce planning, engagement, talent development & performance management as well as addressing individual people matters.
You will create powerful insights by combining people analytics with information from being close to the people in the hubs. With your colleagues from the People Team, you address these and build scalable solutions to build a stronger operational organization, people processes, and policies.
- Advise operational management daily on people-related topics;
- Develop and execute solid people plans for our hubs;
- Roll out policies and trainings within your area related to the Employee cycle;
- Design and implement company policies and processes that enhance the employee experience;
- Ensure compliance with people policies and processes.
- Respond to internal and external People Operations inquiries;
- Bachelor’s in psychology, HRM, business administration, or equivalent qualification;
- 3+ years’ experience in similar People Partner positions; preferably in an operational environment;
- Knowledge of Dutch HR regulations and legislation;
- Structured way of working with an eye for detail;
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage a busy schedule;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Dutch at fluent level, English language skills at a business level.
- An annual Learning budget of €1000 and individual coaching options to ensure you have plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and achieve your goals;
- 26 vacation days + 1 additional day per year of service up to a maximum of 30 days;
- 10% off your Flink groceries, be the first to test our new products!
- A good pension plan and company lunch;
- Possibility to work abroad for 3 weeks;
- A new and modern office in Amsterdam;
- Not to forget: Friday afternoon drinks and other fun (sports) events!
Are you someone with a hands-on mentality who likes to translate people's insights into powerful actions working closely with the business, then do apply!
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.