Do you enjoy being hands-on and have you already gained some managerial experience as a supervisor or in another operational managerial role? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic organization? Then read on quickly!
As a team leader you work in operations with your team and you are responsible for the correct execution of the processes in the branch during your shift. You ensure that both our customers and employees remain satisfied. What is in it for you? A salary between €2300 and €2500 per month, development and career opportunities and a 20% discount on your own Flink groceries!
Do you want to become part of a dynamic environment and use your natural leadership skills? Then don't wait any longer and apply quickly!
- You are a hands-on teamlead who leads by example and guides orderpickers and riders.
- In addition to the operational work, you are responsible for service, productivity and safety during your shift
- And with this you contribute to the common goal; the delivery of orders within minutes
- You will be the right hand of the branch manager
You will be involved in:
- Leading others - Assist Riders on site
- Inventory - Help with inbound and order picking
- Equipment - Check bike fleet for damage
- Hygiene - keeping shelves, sanitary facilities clean
- Onboarding - Training new riders/pickers from the hub
- You enjoy working with people - you are the point of contact for the team;
- You are hands on, and love working in the operations
- You always remain calm, and you have the ability to stimulate and motivate your team every day
- You already have some managerial experience, preferably experience in the logistics, retail and/or catering sector;
- You are available for at least 16 hours;
- You are willing to work morning, evening and weekends;
- A degree is not necessary.
- Salary in accordance with E-commerce CLA: €2300 - €2500 based on 40 hours excluding holiday pay;
- A scale-up environment where you can learn and develop a lot;
- Substantial growth opportunities to, for example, Branch Manager or a role at the Flink Head Office;
- 20% discount on your own Flink groceries;
- 25 vacation days.
Does this sound like your new challenge? Then apply quickly! We will contact you within 48 hours.
Flink evaluates all applicants on the basis of competences and work experience, without regard to age, gender, origin, sexual preference or religion