Accountant - Accounts Payable (m/f/d)
We are Flink - your online supermarket revolutionising the way you do your grocery shopping. With a wide selection of over 2,400 high-quality products, we aim to deliver to your door in minutes. We put our customers first and ensure all products delivered are fresh and nutritious. Additionally, we can customise our national assortment to be able to offer you unique local products in every city. Our delivery hubs are located in densely populated inner-city locations and we strive to be sustainable by delivering on electric bikes and using packaging that can be recycled.
Founded by experienced e-commerce professionals and seasoned entrepreneurs with exceptional track records, and backed by some of the most renowned Global investors, we are growing rapidly and have a great hunger to continuously challenge ourselves. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive and equal opportunities employer with a diverse and multicultural team.
If you want to be part of this exciting journey… read on!
- Coordination and optimisation of the digital end-to-end invoice workflow within our global accounting team.
- Independently review, account assignment and posting of business transactions in the area of accounts payable
- Communication with external business partners and cross-functional cooperation with other teams
- Control and manage open items and perform account reconciliations
- Responsibility for compliance with payment deadlines and control of payment runs
- Support in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements and ad-hoc analyses
- Continuous improvement and digitalisation of our business processes in the finance area
- Completion of commercial accountant training or comparable qualification
- Basic knowledge of value-added tax law
- 3+ years of professional experience required, preferably with experience in the start-up or digital sector
- Confident handling of financial accounting software as well as experienced handling of MS Office programs, especially Excel
- Proactive, structured, and independent way of working coupled with strong analytical and communication skills
- Good comprehension skills and willingness to familiarise yourself with new issues
- A high degree of conscientiousness, reliability, and commitment paired with a pragmatic way of working
- C1 level of both English and German
- A cool discount off your personal Flink orders, be the first to test out new products!
- A €1000 annual L&D budget, as well as career coaching options to ensure you have plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and achieve your goals
- Unlimited access to an e-learning and development platform, MyAcademy, including online German courses
- Attractive company pension options
- Online discounts with Corporate Benefits and Future Bens
- 26 days of vacation, +1 day every year up to a maximum of 30 days
- A unique opportunity to be an early bird and have an impact on our strategy & growth
- A steep learning curve, the possibility of working in an energised and dynamic team within a fast-paced environment
- For Berlin: A newly renovated and spacious, dog-friendly HQ in the heart of Mitte - lots of delicious lunch spots available within short walking distance
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.