Head of Finance Netherlands (m/v/d)
We are Flink - your online supermarket revolutionizing the way you do your grocery shopping. With a wide selection of over 2,400 high-quality products, we aim to deliver to your door in minutes. We put our customers first and ensure all products delivered are fresh and nutritious. Additionally, we can customize our national assortment to be able to offer you unique local products in every city. Our delivery hubs are located in densely populated inner-city locations and we strive to be sustainable by delivering on electric bikes and using packaging that can be recycled.
- Own the Dutch accounting process (incl. management of external processing and bookkeeping provider) and oversee compliance of Dutch entities;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS and Dutch GAAP;
- Manage external audit(s) and lead the preparation of annual statutory financial statements (Dutch GAAP) for Dutch entities;
- Drive continuous improvements of accounting and actively participate in the global finance transformation process;
- Ensure effective, accurate and timely reconciliation of the company accounts;
- Handle tax matters such as VAT and corporate tax reporting;
- Perform monthly financial analysis, including P&L and BS key items review;
- Support Controlling and Procurement teams for budget tracking, contract management and cash management;
- Participate in the Dutch management meetings and ensure collaboration across all functions;
- Identify opportunities for business improvement and liaise with business team for implementation;
- Lead a team of 3-4 people.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and a degree within Finance or Accounting;
- At least 5 years of working experience;
- Strong understanding of financial accounting and reporting processes in a Dutch environment.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections;
- Ability to delegate and manage the work of others whilst maintaining a hands-on operational perspective;
- Experience in cooperating with outsourcing partners advantageous as selected bookkeeping tasks are outsourced;
- Fluency in Dutch and English is essential;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- An annual Learning budget of €1000 and individual coaching options to ensure you have plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and achieve your goals;
- 26 vacation days + 1 additional day per year of service up to a maximum of 30 days;
- 10% off your Flink groceries, be the first to test our new products!
- A good pension plan and company lunch;
- Possibility to work abroad for 3 weeks;
- A new and modern office in Amsterdam;
- Not to forget: Friday afternoon drinks and other fun (sports) events!
We pride ourselves in being an inclusive and equal opportunities employer with a diverse and multicultural team. It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.