Head of Finance - Accounting & Tax Germany (m/f/d)
- Brunnenstraße 19-21, 10119 Berlin, Germany
We are Flink - your online supermarket revolutionising the way you do your grocery shopping. With a wide selection of over 2,400 high-quality products, we aim to deliver to your door in minutes. We put our customers first and ensure all products delivered are fresh and nutritious. Additionally, we can customise our national assortment to be able to offer you unique local products in every city. Our delivery hubs are located in densely populated inner-city locations and we strive to be sustainable by delivering on electric bikes and using packaging that can be recycled.
Founded by experienced e-commerce professionals and seasoned entrepreneurs with exceptional track records, backed by some of the most renowned Global investors, we are growing rapidly and have a great hunger to continuously challenge ourselves. We pride ourselves in being an inclusive and equal opportunities employer with a diverse and multicultural team.
In your role as Head of Finance and Ops Germany (m/w/d) you will shape our pricing strategy by growing and managing the team, conducting in depth analysis and capturing value for the company.
Responsibility for the accounting and finance operations of our German business
Responsibility for the preparation of monthly/ quarterly/ annual financial statements according to HGB and IFRS
Interfacing with other departments and providing advice based on your expertise (e.g. implementation of new business streams and processes)
In cooperation with the controlling department, you will prepare coherent P&L, liquidity and balance sheet plans
Contact person for external stakeholders such as banks, payment service providers, auditors and tax advisors and manage the relationship with them
Empowerment and develop your team professionally
Several years of professional experience in the field of finance / taxes / accounting, ideally with an auditing company or fast growing company
Successfully completed a degree in business administration, or a comparable course of study and/or successfully completed further training as a qualified accountant (m/f/d)
Acquired sound knowledge of German (HGB) and international (IFRS) accounting as well as financial statement security
Experience in recruiting, leading and developing of (international) teams
Excellent analytical skills and structured approach to work are as much a part of your personality as your ability to work in a team and strong sense of initiative
Very good English and German language skills and an appreciative communication style, both written and spoken, complete your profile
- A cool discount off your personal Flink orders, be the first to test out new products!
- A €1000 annual L&D budget as well as career coaching options to ensure you have plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and achieve your goals
- Unlimited access to an e-learning and development platform, MyAcademy, including online German courses
- Attractive company pension options
- Online discounts with Corporate Benefits and Future Bens
- 26 days of vacation, +1 day every year up to a maximum of 30 days
- A unique opportunity to be an early bird and have an impact on our strategy & growth
- A steep learning curve, the possibility of working in an energised and dynamic team within a fast-paced environment
- For Berlin: A newly renovated and spacious, dog-friendly HQ in the heart of Mitte - lots of delicious lunch spots available within short walking distance
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.