Fleet Specialist (m/w/d)
- Brunnenstraße 19-21, 10119 Berlin, Germany
We are Flink - your online supermarket revolutionising the way you do your grocery shopping. With a wide selection of over 2,400 high-quality products, we aim to deliver to your door in minutes. We put our customers first and ensure all products delivered are fresh and nutritious. Additionally, we can customise our national assortment to be able to offer you unique local products in every city. Our delivery hubs are located in densely populated inner-city locations and we strive to be sustainable by delivering on electric bikes and using packaging that can be recycled.
Founded by experienced e-commerce professionals and seasoned entrepreneurs with exceptional track records, backed by some of the most renowned Global investors, we are growing rapidly and have a great hunger to continuously challenge ourselves. We pride ourselves in being an inclusive and equal opportunities employer with a diverse and multicultural team.
If you want to be part of this exciting journey… read on!
- Define and report global KPIs of our fleet
- Develop, document and support to implement processes for fleet operators
- Analyze fleet performance across countries and come up with an action plan to support KPIs
- You are a stakeholder of the product roadmap and define requirements for the Fleet Management Tool and other products fleet operations need
- You are the budget owner of the fleet
- Escalation channel for fleet operators in discussions with the supplier & performance
- Maintain an overseeable landscape of high-quality suppliers and negotiate together with the procurement team-best possible deals for Flink
- Oversee bike allocation for new and existing hubs + redistributions based on hub needs
- Be the main point of contact for our regional rider ops to support all bike-related topics
- Manage uptime and ensure suppliers are delivering on service level agreements, and be he point of contact for our bike suppliers
- Educate and ensure that processes are followed from the hubs when it comes to damage reporting, in/de-fleeting, bike swapping, etc.
- Collect and report on bike quality to ensure the best fleet in the market
- Controlling the fleet operations end-to-end for example knowing where the ebikes are, fleet-to-order volume, and other metrics
- You are good at developing, implementing, and reviewing processes
- You are an analytical thinker and able to gather, process, and report information and KPIs
- You have worked with product teams and know how to specify product requests from the markets into briefings for the product team
- You can work independently and push topics to gain fast and extraordinary results in a structured way
- You are open to new challenges and have no difficulty working in a super fast-paced environment
- You are process-oriented and enjoy implementing processes to increase performance
- High communication skills to be the connection between country fleet operators and the global team
- You are an absolute team player with a hands-on mentality who’s open to support
- A cool discount off your personal Flink orders, be the first to test out new products!
- Unlimited access to an e-learning and development platform, MyAcademy, including online German courses
- Attractive company pension options
- Online discounts with Corporate Benefits and Future Bens
- A unique opportunity to be an early bird and have an impact on our strategy & growth
- A steep learning curve, the possibility to work in an energised and dynamic team within a fast-paced environment
- For Berlin: A newly renovated and spacious, dog-friendly HQ in the heart of Mitte - lots of delicious lunch spots available within short walking distance
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.