Intern Copywriter (m/f/d)
- Brunnenstraße 19-21, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Flink is your new online supermarket. Our goal is to forever revolutionize the world of grocery shopping.
We offer a wide range of more than 2,000 products that can be delivered to customers in 10 minutes. We only source the highest quality products to ensure that the produce is fresh and nutritious. We are working towards offering a range that consists of local products in each city and 100% organic.
Founded by experienced e-commerce professionals and backed by some of the most renowned investors in Europe, we are growing rapidly and have a great hunger to continuously challenge ourselves. We pride ourselves in being an inclusive and equal opportunities employer with a diverse and multicultural team. If you want to be part of this exciting journey… read on!
In your role as Rider Brand Intern you will support all communications to our rider team, as well as execute on the end-to-end communication strategy.
As a Rider Brand Intern at Flink, you will be responsible for:
Writing original copy for communications, including newsletters
Proofreading and editing copy written by other stakeholders
Developing creative ideas and concepts working closely with the Rider Brand Manager
Performing additional duties and support with other ad hoc branding projects
Taking part in brainstorms with our Rider Ops team
Actively taking responsibility when needed, no matter the task
Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, with the ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
Native English speaker
Strong organisational skills and attention to detail with a proven ability to meet deadlines
Ability to think critically under tight deadlines
Copywriting experience is a plus
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
Strong work ethic and listening skills while also being able to tackle multiple projects at once
Passion and skill for writing and communicating is a plus
German speaking is a plus
- A cool discount off your personal Flink orders, be the first to test out new products!
- Unlimited access to an e-learning and development platform, MyAcademy, including online German courses
- Attractive company pension options
- Online discounts with Corporate Benefits and Future Bens
- A unique opportunity to be an early bird and have an impact on our strategy & growth
- A steep learning curve, the possibility to work in an energised and dynamic team within a fast-paced environment
- For Berlin: A newly renovated and spacious, dog-friendly HQ in the heart of Mitte - lots of delicious lunch spots available within short walking distance
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.