Ad Ops Manager (m/f/d)
- Brunnenstraße 19-21, 10119 Berlin, Germany
We are Flink - your online supermarket revolutionising the way you do your grocery shopping. With a wide selection of over 2,400 high-quality products, we aim to deliver to your door in minutes. We put our customers first and ensure all products delivered are fresh and nutritious. Additionally, we can customise our national assortment to be able to offer you unique local products in every city. Our delivery hubs are located in densely populated inner-city locations and we strive to be sustainable by delivering on electric bikes and using packaging that can be recycled.
Founded by experienced e-commerce professionals and seasoned entrepreneurs with exceptional track records, backed by some of the most renowned Global investors, we are growing rapidly and have a great hunger to continuously challenge ourselves. We pride ourselves in being an inclusive and equal opportunities employer with a diverse and multicultural team.
If you want to be part of this exciting journey… read on!
- You will be part of our Partnerships team
Admin: Setup campaigns in our AdTech tool Level
Data: Review daily insights on how campaigns performed
Sales: Coordinate with Partnerships Managers to discuss potential additional budget to invest on certain campaigns in order to optimize on goals
You are super organized and accurate when reporting things or setting up campaigns. You know what you need to do and always finalize your work on time
You are attentive to details and never let errors or wrong infos flow into the systems
You are fluent in English and like communicating with your peers
You are interested in learning and understanding the performance of the campaigns you are setting up: ROI and other conversion metrics
- A cool discount off your personal Flink orders, be the first to test out new products!
- Unlimited access to an e-learning and development platform, MyAcademy, including online German courses
- Attractive company pension options
- Online discounts with Corporate Benefits and Future Bens
- A unique opportunity to be an early bird and have an impact on our strategy & growth
- A steep learning curve, the possibility to work in an energised and dynamic team within a fast-paced environment
- For Berlin: A newly renovated and spacious, dog-friendly HQ in the heart of Mitte - lots of delicious lunch spots available within short walking distance
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.