Product Manager - Payments (m/f/d)
- Parnassusweg 340, 1081 LC Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are Flink - your online supermarket revolutionising the way you do your grocery shopping. With a wide selection of over 2,400 high-quality products, we aim to deliver to your door in minutes. We put our customers first and ensure all products delivered are fresh and nutritious. Additionally, we can customise our national assortment to be able to offer you unique local products in every city. Our delivery hubs are located in densely populated inner-city locations and we strive to be sustainable by delivering on electric bikes and using packaging that can be recycled.
Founded by experienced e-commerce professionals and seasoned entrepreneurs with exceptional track records, and backed by some of the most renowned Global investors, we are growing rapidly and have a great hunger to continuously challenge ourselves. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive and equal opportunities employer with a diverse and multicultural team.
If you want to be part of this exciting journey… read on!
We are looking for a bright, data-driven, collaborative Product Manager (m/f/d) to help us tackle challenges to ensure customers payments are processed securely and reliably. You’ll be working on building a payments platform, integrating with multiple payment processors and schemes and fraud prevention vendors to make customer payments reliable, cost-performant and scalable.
In this role you will:
- Steer a cross-functional team of engineers, UX, and analytics to launch and continually optimize a scalable and cost-performant payments platform
- Work with the payments and fraud team as well as collaborate with the Cart & Checkout team to build and iterate on a frictionless registration, checkout, and payment experience
- Proactively partner with the fraud team and third-party providers to monitor and improve payment fraud, balancing function with ease of use
- Continually monitor and be on top of emerging payment processing technologies and compliance requirements.
- Run user interviews and market research to validate product decisions and identify new opportunities in payment integrations
What we're looking for in you:
- You have 3+ years as a product manager, dealing with orchestration of payments across multiple PSPs, digital wallets, payment schemes, and fraud detection providers.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience - a degree in business, marketing, statistics or computer science is a plus.
- You have excellent analytical abilities with strong user empathy and awareness motivated by qualitative and quantitative research methods to back up assumptions, and recommendations, and drive actions
- Are competent in statistics. You can demonstrate the ability to design experiments and correctly interpret results
- You have excellent written and spoken communication in English, German or Dutch language skills considered a plus
- You have excellent analytical abilities with strong user empathy and awareness motivated by qualitative and quantitative research methods
- You put focus on supporting team interaction, boosting motivation and value contributions
- A good salary and fringe benefits
- A start-up environment with career opportunities
- An environment where you have a lot of impact, and where your ideas immediately become reality
- A young and dynamic team
- A flexible employer
- 10% discount on your own Flink groceries
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.