People Intern (m/f/d)
- Parnassusweg 340, 1081 LC Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are Flink - your online supermarket revolutionizing the way you do your grocery shopping. With a wide selection of over 2,400 high quality products, we aim to deliver to your door in just minutes. We put our customers first and ensure all products delivered are fresh and nutritious. In addition to this, we are able to customize our national assortment to be able to offer you unique local products in every city. Our delivery hubs are located in densely populated inner city locations and we strive to be sustainable by delivering on electric bikes and using packaging that can be recycled.
Founded by experienced e-commerce professionals and backed by some of the most renowned investors in Europe, we are growing rapidly and have a great hunger to continuously challenge ourselves. We pride ourselves in being an inclusive and equal opportunities employer with a diverse and multicultural team. If you want to be part of this exciting journey… read on!
In your role as People Strategic Analyst Intern you will directly work with our People Lead conducting critical data analyses and supporting projects mainly focused on improving our people processes.
- Gather and process qualitative and quantitative data around jobs, compensation and employment trends;
- Analyze employees’ answers to internal surveys and performance reviews (like job satisfaction surveys);
- Develop a deep understanding on operational issues and requests;
- Analyze performance data and generate detailed reports;
- Supervise projects to optimize business and help implement solutions;
- Engage in selective projects across other functional areas (e.g., checking team targets & KPIs);
- Support the manager with daily tasks and provide ad-hoc support.
- You are preferably pursuing a Masters (or have recently finished) in business / economics / HR / data science or a related field;
- You have a good understanding of numbers (previous internship experience with data analysis preferred) and you feel comfortable to push forward your own projects;
- Dutch speaker preferred but not required;
- A cool discount of 10% off your personal Flink orders, be the first to test out new products!
- A unique opportunity to be an early bird and have an impact on our strategy
- A steep learning curve, the possibility to work in an energized and dynamic team within a fast-paced environment
- A competitive intern salary
- A fun and energetic company atmosphere with a brand new office in Amsterdam
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.