Quality, Health and Safety Manager (m/f/d)
- Apollolaan, 1077 Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are Flink - your online supermarket revolutionising the way you do your grocery shopping. With a wide selection of over 2,000 high quality products, we aim to deliver to your door in just 10 minutes. We put our customers first and ensure all products delivered are fresh and nutritious. In addition to this, we are able customise our national assortment to be able to offer you unique local products in every city. Our delivery hubs are located in densely populated inner city locations and we strive to be sustainable by delivering on electric bikes and using packaging that can be recycled.
Founded by experienced e-commerce professionals and backed by some of the most renowned investors in Europe, we are growing rapidly and have a great hunger to continuously challenge ourselves. We pride ourselves in being an inclusive and equal opportunities employer with a diverse and multicultural team. If you want to be part of this exciting journey… read on!
To continue to accelerate our growth, we are now seeking a Quality, Environment, Safety and Health Manager eager to join our operations team!
- Closing the loop on task management, ensuring previous tasks and actions have been completed
- Carrying out hub (store) audits based on the operational audit checklists
- Identifying hub-level problems, such as maintenance and operational issues
- Discovering best practices to share with other areas/stores
- Actively come up with improvement ideas and make sure our audits are in line with processes & policies
- Following up on actions based on the audit outcomes
- 3+ years experience within retail and/or operations environment
- You have affinity with safety & compliance
- You are an accurate problem solver
- You have experience working with processes and policies
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in Dutch and/or English
- A cool 20% off your personal Flink orders, be the first to test out new products!
- A unique opportunity to be an early bird and have an impact on our performance
- A steep learning curve, the possibility to work in an energised and dynamic team within a fast-paced environment
- Flat company structure where taking leadership is encouraged
- A brand new office in the heart of Amsterdam!
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.