Regional Manager - Mid Netherlands (m/f/d)
- Nobelstraat 293, 3512 EM Utrecht, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
Flink is revolutionizing how we buy groceries. We deliver a selection of 2.000 products to your home - in only 10 minutes. We put customers first and aim to achieve the best customer experience. We only source the highest quality products to ensure that the produce is fresh and nutritious. Founded by experienced ecommerce professionals and backed by some of the most renowned investors in Europe we are growing rapidly and have a great hunger to continuously challenge ourselves. We are a diverse team with a flexible and inclusive culture.
Do you want to be a part of this grocery revolution? Apply now and join Flink
- Deliver excellent customer experience in all our sites within your city
- Hire and manage site supervisors, pickers and riders for all sites within your city. This includes staffing, training, supervision, coordination and motivation of the mult-disciplinairy team
- Ensure customers are offered a great selection at any time - this includes stock management and adding local specialties to our selection (e.g. cooperations with local butcher, local bakery)
- Offer our customers a great service at any time - this includes demand forecasting, staffing your teams accordingly and ensuring processes are set up and implemented in the best possible way
- Coordinate with headquarter teams to set up e.g. local marketing campaigns, improve warehousing and staffing processes
- Live and breath customer centricity - all your action is centered around providing the best experience to customers in your city
- An academic degree (university or similar) and 2-4 years of work experience in an operations-heavy role, ideally in the retail or hospitality industry
- Already gained first team management experience is a prerequisite
- Fluent in Dutch and English (Dutch native is a pre)
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments
- Team player at heart and you like to roll up your sleeves and jump in to support your team whenever needed
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work at one of the best funded startups in the Netherlands, aiming to completely redefine one of the largest categories
- A great opportunity to grow within Flink: As we are growing so quickly new opportunities come every day
- An awesome team spirit and an exciting workplace in the heart of Amsterdam with a dynamic and international environment.
- Transparent company culture with flat hierarchies
- A competitive salary and several other perks like a Friday borrel and monthly team event
- 20% discount on your own Flink grocery orders
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.