Head of / Director Performance Marketing (m/f/d)
- Lobeckstraße, 10969 Berlin, Germany
We are Flink - your online supermarket revolutionising the way you do your grocery shopping. With a wide selection of over 2,400 high quality products, we aim to deliver to your door in just 10 minutes. We put our customers first and ensure all products delivered are fresh and nutritious. In addition to this, we are able customise our national assortment to be able to offer you unique local products in every city. Our delivery hubs are located in densely populated inner city locations and we strive to be sustainable by delivering on electric bikes and using packaging that can be recycled.
Founded by experienced e-commerce professionals and backed by some of the most renowned investors in Europe, we are growing rapidly and have a great hunger to continuously challenge ourselves. We pride ourselves in being an inclusive and equal opportunities employer with a diverse and multicultural team. If you want to be part of this exciting journey… read on!
- Responsible for the ownership and performance of rider and consumer digital acquisition channels (Paid Social, UAC, ASA, SEO, SEM, Influencer Mkting)
- Manage and grow the Performance Marketing department - currently 11 FTEs
- Set monthly budgets (6 to 7 figures) across marketing channels, basing these decisions on marketing CPI, CAC and LTV
- Build out the full suite of marketing reports - from CAC evolutions to attribution modeling, to cohort reports
- Working hand in hand with product growth and marketing tech on cross-department growth projects
- Working hand in hand with brand and content teams on the creative strategy for acquisition campaigns
- Develop and ensure the consistent communication of our acquisition strategy across all marketing channels
- You are a problem solver. You are able to find pragmatic solutions and are able to execute strategies to drive growth in the short term, while building scalable solutions for the future
- You are ambitious, hungry to learn, always aiming for excellence and willing to go the extra mile to get the best possible result for your department
- You have a hands-on mentality. You are able to jump into the advertising accounts, upload creatives, complete deep dives, launch campaigns, while also managing and scaling a team of 7+ marketing experts
- Your marketing strategies are based on customer centric insights/learnings.
- You have a minimum 6 + years working in performance marketing
- You have led a team of 5+ marketing professionals for more than 2+ years
- You have strong experience in minimum 3 of the following channels - Facebook Ads, SEM, UAC, ASA, SEO, Influencer marketing
- You have experience with both app and web based marketing
- Master of google excel - pivot tables, vlookups, whatsIFs are all familiar to you
- You have excellent written and spoken communication in English, German is a plus
- Nice to have: basic SQL/Python/HTML experience
- A cool 20% off your personal Flink orders, be the first to test out new products!
- A unique opportunity to be an early bird and have an impact on our strategy
- A steep learning curve, the possibility to work in an energised and dynamic team within a fast-paced environment
- Flat company structure where taking leadership is encouraged
- For Berlin: A newly renovated and spacious HQ in the heart of Kreuzberg - lots of delicious lunch spots available within short walking distance
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.