(Senior) Data Engineer (m/f/d)
- Lobeckstraße 30-35, 10969 Berlin, Germany
Flink is your new online supermarket. Our goal is to forever revolutionize the world of grocery
shopping. We offer a wide range of more than 2,000 products that can be delivered to customers in 10 minutes. We only source the highest quality products to ensure that the produce is fresh and nutritious. We are working towards offering a range that consists of local products in each city and 100% organic fruits and vegetables.
We are a fast growing company that will operate in all major cities in Germany during 2021. We operate in densely populated areas and deliver with electric bikes.
- Work closely with Data Scientists, Analysts, Product and Engineers to build up our internal data platform
- Our cloud-based data platform will serve all analytical use cases of the company and will also be used to operationalise ML models
- Use data visualization to build actionable dashboards which will be consumed by all our teams on a daily basis
- 2+ years of experience in a Data Engineering role
- Strong SQL skills (preferably on Google BigQuery or comparable)
- Strong Python skills, especially in the context of building data integrations with REST
- APIs, (non)relational databases etc.
- Hands-on experience with Apache Airflow for building data pipelines and orchestration
- Hands-on experience with Google Cloud Platform data solutions and services
- Nice to have: experience with modern data engineering frameworks (dbt, great
- Passionate problem solver, ability to think independently and proactively to find solutions
- Very good communication skills in English (spoken & written); German is a plus
What you can expect from us
- Be one of the early members of our small but growing Data team and influence technology choices and team culture
- Flat hierarchies, communication at eye level
- Opportunity to grow with a young company in an exciting industry
- Grow with us at fast pace
- Flexible working hours with option of remote working
- Competitive salary
- 20% discount on your own groceries
We are committed to judging every applicant based on their ability, regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.