Senior Group Manager Accounting (m/f/d)
- Lobeckstraße 30-35, 10969 Berlin, Germany
We are Flink - your online supermarket revolutionising the way you do your grocery shopping. With a wide selection of over 2,000 high quality products, we aim to deliver to your door in just 10 minutes. We put our customers first and ensure all products delivered are fresh and nutritious. In addition to this, we are able customise our national assortment to be able to offer you unique local products in every city. Our delivery hubs are located in densely populated inner city locations and we strive to be sustainable by delivering on electric bikes and using packaging that can be recycled.
Founded by experienced e-commerce professionals and backed by some of the most renowned investors in Europe, we are growing rapidly and have a great hunger to continuously challenge ourselves. We pride ourselves in being an inclusive and equal opportunities employer with a diverse and multicultural team. If you want to be part of this exciting journey… read on!
We are looking for a Senior Group Accounting & Reporting Manager (IFRS) (m/f/d) in a full-time position, with immediate effect, in order to build up a Group Accounting & Reporting team for our national and international business. This role is based at our headquarters in Berlin and will directly report to our VP Finance. Successful candidates (m/f/d) will bring an extensive track record in building a Group Accounting & Reporting for a fast growing company!
- As an expert for Consolidation and External Reporting with a focus on IFRS, you will be part of the new Group Accounting & Reporting team of Flink
- In close cooperation with our VP Finance you are responsible for the implementation of new or amended accounting standards and advising our international subsidiaries on reporting and accounting issues
- As part of the team you will implement a notes and disclosure process and be responsible for the preparation of quarterly and annual IFRS consolidated financial statements
- The preparation, coordination and execution of consolidation postings and the execution of the monthly closing/reporting process are a central aspect of your future position
- Together with your team you define the monthly/quarterly/annual closing process and timelines considering the investor guidelines
- Responsibility for independent process definition and optimisation, increasing efficiency, automation and development of strategies
- From the very beginning, you will be responsible for all tasks related to the preparation and analysis of the IFRS consolidated financial statements and the main contact person within our company
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration, or a comparable course of study and/or successfully completed further training as a qualified accountant (m/f/d)
- You have already gained relevant professional experience in accounting, financial accounting and/or auditing at a Big4 auditing firm and/or at a public listed company
- You have extensive knowledge of IFRS accounting standards and can apply it in a targeted manner
- You have experience in preparing and/or auditing IFRS consolidated financial statements
- You have very good skills in MS Excel and in the use of an ERP/consolidation system
- Your excellent analytical skills and structured approach to work are as much a part of your personality as your ability to work in a team and your strong sense of initiative
- Very good English and German language skills and an appreciative communication style, both written and spoken, complete your profile
- A cool 20% off your personal Flink orders, be the first to test out new products!
- A unique opportunity to be an early bird and have an impact on our strategy
- A steep learning curve, the possibility to work in an energised and dynamic team within a fast-paced environment
- Flat company structure where taking leadership is encouraged
- For Berlin: A newly renovated and spacious HQ in the heart of Kreuzberg - lots of delicious lunch spots available within short walking distance
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.