Accounting Manager / Finanzbuchhalter (m/f/d)
- Lobeckstraße 30-35, 10969 Berlin, Germany
Flink is revolutionizing how we buy groceries. We deliver a selection of 2.000 products to your home - in only 10 minutes. We put customers first and aim to achieve the best customer experience. Founded by experienced ecommerce professionals and backed by some of the most renowned investors in Europe we are growing rapidly and have a great hunger to continuously challenge ourselves. We are a diverse team with a flexible and inclusive culture.
Do you want to be a part of this grocery revolution? Apply now and join Flink!
For our highly motivated and dedicated Finance Team, we are looking for an Accounting Manager (m/f/d) as soon as possible. In this position, you will support the smooth running of all financial/ accounting processes of the department. This role is based at our headquarters in Berlin and will directly report to our VP Finance. Successful candidates (m/f/d) will bring several years accounting experience in a rapidly growing company.
- Taking responsibility in accounting areas such as AR, AP, Payroll & GL
- Be jointly responsible for the preparation of timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with HGB and IFRS for individual companies within the Group
- Driving automation projects within finance and accounting
- Handling complex day-to-day requests from the business and prepare ad hoc analyses by researching and interpreting data
- Additional responsibilities for special projects as they arise
- Excellent knowledge of all accounting processes, AP, AR, Payroll, GL
- A university degree with a focus on accounting, auditing or a comparable degree as well as several years professional experience
- Experience working in a startup and e-commerce environment preferred
- Independent, systematic and pro-active way of working with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Accuracy, patience and willingness to take responsibility
- Good communication skills in German and English and ability to work in a team
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional and disrupting
- Flat hierarchies in an experienced and inspiring team
- A fast-paced working environment in a rapidly growing company
- Challenges which let you grow day by day
- Competitive salary and 20% discount on your own Flink grocery orders