- Glossop, United Kingdom
Designer- Etherow Works, Woolley Bridge Road, Hadfield, Derbyshire, SK13 2NS
About Flair Rugs
Flair Rugs are the leading Rugs wholesaler in the UK, renown for product and style innovation, service quality, an outstanding commitment to ethical trading and for the treatment of our colleagues – all of which are accredited by numerous awards and accolades.
Working at Flair is very fast paced, but incredibly rewarding. We look for passionate, quality-driven individuals who aspire to join a multifaceted and dynamic company.
Much like a family we share the same values of; continuous improvement, ownership, exceeding expectations and acting honourably.
Purpose of Designer
Our Design Lead will take a central role within product development. This includes being involved in all aspects including quality, creativity and the delivery of projects along with revenue generated, client and team satisfaction.
This role will report directly into the Buying and New Product Development Manager.
Key aspects of the role
• Leading commercial creativity and innovation for the creative teams in the business.
• Set the seasonal colour and design direction.
• Creating design and trend mood boards; to be used by buying, design & marketing.
• Strong awareness of current commercial market trends.
• Being one step ahead of the competition - first to launch the next best product/colour/design.
• Complete design projects and regular benchmarking reports.
• Responsible for all colour and design approvals.
• Meeting all customer satisfaction standards when working to specific briefs.
• Liaising with Sales, Marketing and Buying departments.
• Experience of leading and motivating a team.
• Excellent communication skills, at all levels.
• Methodical, well organized and practical.
• Objective orientated, ability to lead results.
• Continuous improvement.
• Strong About Flair Rugs.
Industry:Business to Business
Salary Package:£27,500 – £30,000 per annum
Hours of work:Part-time, 24 hours per week