Fjuri Marketing Technologist - Fixed Term Employee through July 31, 2020
- 1101 E Pike St, Seattle, WA 98122, USA
Fjuri (pronounced “fury”) is a cutting-edge marketing consulting start-up with decades of collective experience within marketing organizations. We work closely with our clients to develop and apply practical solutions to improve marketing performance by harnessing data, technology, and the latest approaches. One of our Fortune 50 clients affectionately coined the term "the Fjuri effect" to refer to the positive impact that we strive to deliver to each of our clients.
At Fjuri, you will have the opportunity to develop strong marketing and analytical acumen as you work with other marketers and analysts on a broad range of marketing challenges. We value transparency, data, learning, and agility over politics, opinions, egos, and rigid processes. We provide competitive compensation, flexible time off, a work-from-anywhere policy, and ongoing training opportunities for all Fjurians.
We’re looking for a Fjuri Marketing Technologist with relevant skill sets and a functional understanding of areas including, but not limited to, marketing automation through Marketo, Salesforce CRM management and Adobe Analytics. This individual will thrive amidst the challenges of a fast-paced environment and will naturally looks for ways to innovate and improve the team’s processes. This role requires you to be an independent thinker and to use critical thinking for complex problem solving at scale. Overall, we want you to help optimize our marketing operations efforts by being a de facto expert in your field – this is a great opportunity to support other teams and help create overall success for the project. If you can bring technological skillsets, strategic insight and the ability to rapidly execute plans and bring results, let's talk!
- Provide support to the marketing operations team regarding strategic and technological decisions.
- Develop, implement, and advise on the overall approach of building out Marketo nurture streams.
- Assist in configuring marketing automation platforms and other marketing technology. services/platforms to support marketing strategy at scale.
- Advise on the overall data strategy leveraged across platforms and systems.
- Perform research, present findings and gain approval for our clients’ project recommendations.
- Marketo Certified Expert [MCE].
- 2+ years proven work experience in marketing operations.
- B2B experience required.
- Strong martech background, including platforms like Marketo and Salesforce, among others.
- Experience working in marketing-based projects, including coordinating with other teams.
- Demonstrated ability to create, troubleshoot and implement programs, campaigns, and processes within an organization - we are interested in business results and longevity of the programs.
- Ready to work at a breakneck pace in a fast-growing startup, with new and shifting projects.
- Solid work ethic. You are self-motivated with the ability to work with minimum supervision - you are excited to represent Fjuri.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distil, problem solve and communicate complex concepts, research, and findings via emails, presentations, and documents.
- Ownership mentality and a drive to deliver measurable impact.
- BA or MBA with a marketing specialization or degree in a quantitative discipline such as Math, Statistics, Engineering, etc.
- Previous experience integrating Marketing Automation/CRM.
- Basic HTML/CSS skills [e.g. read, write, edit, test].
- Basica SQL skills [e.g. read, write, edit, test].
ABOUT OUR HIRING PROCESS
We assess candidates against a variety of factors including experience, skills, and analytical ability. As a data-driven consultancy, we utilize methods such as online testing, case interviews, and fit interviews throughout our hiring process.