Technical Marketing Analyst
- 1101 E Pike Street, Seattle, WA, United States
Fjuri (rhymes with fury) is a cutting-edge marketing consulting start-up with decades of collective experience within marketing organizations. We work closely with our clients to develop and apply practical solutions to improve marketing performance by harnessing data, technology, and the latest approaches. One of our Fortune 50 clients affectionately coined the term "the Fjuri effect" to refer to the positive impact that we strive to deliver to each of our clients.
At Fjuri, you will have the opportunity to develop strong marketing and analytical acumen as you work with other marketers and analysts on a broad range of marketing challenges. We value transparency, data, learning, and agility over politics, opinions, egos, and rigid processes. We provide competitive compensation, flexible time off, a work-from-anywhere policy, and ongoing training opportunities for all Fjurians
We are currently hiring for a Technical Analyst who will be responsible for tackling a broad range of marketing challenges on behalf of our clients: from research to strategy to execution. As a Technical Analyst, you will use your analytical abilities, critical thinking, and data fluency to help develop and execute approaches to solve our clients' challenges under the direction of a senior Fjuri teammate.
Consulting work is varied and rigorous, with engagement details and scope determined by the client’s specific challenge. A typical engagement involves working with the client to gather information and data to understand and frame the problem, developing an approach to solve the problem within a given timeframe, performing research and data analysis to develop recommendations, gaining buy-in for our recommendations, and then working with the client and your team to implement those recommendations.
This role is perfect for someone who is interested in honing their data analysis and problem-solving skills while gaining exposure to a varied set of marketing challenges with different clients across different industries. The ideal candidate is curious and continuously learning, detail-oriented, organized, collaborative, comfortable with ambiguity, and capable of working outside of their comfort zone. You should enjoy being the "data expert," performing data analysis, synthesizing research and analysis into findings, and working closely with a diverse team to develop, test, and iterate toward a solution that you will then help to execute.
- Work with senior teammates throughout engagements to understand client challenges, request data, communicate findings, and implement solutions
- Perform research and analysis to surface insights and relevant facts
- Visualize analyses and build slides to discuss findings with teammates
- Support business development and internal processes between engagements
- Business Administration (with a marketing specialization)
- B2B experience and/or experience with education in working with large data sets and statistical analysis.
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience using Excel to prepare and analyze data sets, including advanced features like pivot tables, data tables, and nested formulas
- Experience managing multiple activities against specific deadlines
- 1+ years of professional work experience
- Applied experience with advanced statistics/analytics packages or business intelligence software, such as R, Stata, SPSS, Tableau, or Power BI
- Applied experience with SQL
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distil and communicate complex concepts, research, and findings via emails, presentations, and documents
- Ownership mentality and a drive to deliver measurable impact
ABOUT OUR HIRING PROCESS
We assess candidates against a variety of factors including experience, skills, and analytical ability. As a data-driven consultancy, we utilize methods such as online testing, case interviews, and fit interviews throughout our hiring process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.