Marketing Operations Manager
- 0000, Basking Ridge, New Jersey, United States
Fjuri (rhymes with fury) is a cutting-edge marketing consulting start-up with decades of collective experience within marketing organizations. We work closely with our clients to develop and apply practical solutions to improve marketing performance by harnessing data, technology, and the latest approaches. One of our Fortune 50 clients affectionately coined the term "the Fjuri effect" to refer to the positive impact that we strive to deliver to each of our clients.
At Fjuri, you will have the opportunity to develop strong marketing and analytical acumen as you work with other marketers and analysts on a broad range of marketing challenges. We value transparency, data, learning, and agility over politics, opinions, egos, and rigid processes. We provide competitive compensation, flexible time off, a work-from-anywhere policy, and ongoing training opportunities for all Fjurians
We’re looking for a Fjuri Marketing Operations Manager with an early-adopter mindset, who thrives amidst the challenges of a fast-paced environment and naturally looks for ways to innovate and improve existing marketing processes. We want you to work with our clients to create and accelerate marketing engines, leveraging enterprise-grade marketing technology to enable scalable, repeatable processes for acquiring, nurturing, and converting customers. This requires the right balance of strategy and execution. If you can bring strategic insight, the ability to rapidly execute plans, and measurable results, let's talk!
- Develop, implement, and document demand generation and customer management processes
- Configure marketing automation platforms and other marketing technology services/platforms to support marketing strategy
- Create marketing operations frameworks and documentation for internal training and project delivery
- Build and support a data-driven, best-in-class marketing operations capability
- Manage client relationships, presenting findings and gaining approval for recommendations
- 3+ years proven work experience in Marketing Operations
- B2B experience required
- Strong martech background, including platforms like Marketo and Salesforce, among others
- Data Management - Ability to understand and manage data - data hygiene, data flow across multiple tools/systems
- Lead Management - Experience building lead management programs like lead scoring, lead assignment, lead lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement programs, campaigns, and processes within an organization. We are interested in business results and longevity of the programs
- Experience building and delivering presentations to senior managers and executives
- BBA/MBA with marketing specialization or degree in a quantitative discipline
- Experience working with cloud technology, major spreadsheet providers, and basic database knowledge
- attention to detail, process oriented
- problem solving, troubleshooting
- Solid work ethic; you are self-motivated with the ability to work with minimum supervision - you are excited to represent Fjuri
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distil and communicate complex concepts, research, and findings via emails, presentations, and documents
We assess candidates against a variety of factors including experience, skills, and analytical ability. As a data-driven consultancy, we utilize methods such as online testing, case interviews, and fit interviews throughout our hiring process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.